When it comes to buying properties, it is often said that the three most important factors are location, location and location. Regardless, many time people will consider their purchase based on numerous factors, rather than the area.
The location can determine many things which will, over time, influence the property’s value. The items includes the overall quality of life, school choices, transportation connectivity and social opportunities.
- 3 mins walk from Marymount MRT Station (Circle Line)
- 600m away from Upper Thomson MRT Station (Thomson East Coast Line)
- Well connected to PIE, CTE & future North-South Corridor
Surrounded by Nature
- Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs including MacRitchie Reservoir Park which is just around the corner
- Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
- Within 1km to Catholic High School.
- Be in the vicinity of reputable institutions such as Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls’ School and Ai Tong Primary School
- Life made easier with Smart Living
- Enjoy hassle-free visitor experience at your fingertips
- Take control of your home and be secured with 360-degree home protection
For Show Flat Appointments or Booking Enquiries, leave your details via the contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Indicate Your Interest and:
- Get the Latest Updates on JadeScape
- Be served by Developer's Appointed Team
- Entitled to Direct Developer's Prices & Discounts
- Get advice on managing your property portfolio & learn about financial options for your new property.